We still have flu vaccines available for patients. Please contact our Reception to book an appointment if you think you are eligible for a flu vaccine (see below)
Who can have the flu vaccine?
The flu vaccine is given to people who:
- are 50 and over (including those who’ll be 50 by 31 March 2021)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- frontline health or social care workers
People aged 50 and over
From 1 December, the NHS flu vaccination is available for everyone aged 50 and over. You can get vaccinated at your GP surgery or a pharmacy offering a flu vaccine service.