Patient Access can be used to:
- Order Repeat Prescriptions
- Make Appointments (GP, Nurse Practitioner, Phlebotomist for blood tests, Practice Nurses for Smears, Nurse Prescriber for Contraception appts including Implants)
- Access your Medical Records to view details of your allergies and immunisations
- You can also manage your appts on the move with the free mobile App (Patient Access Mobile App)
A new version of the Patient Access Online service will be launched on 30 May. All existing services will continue and all existing Patient Access users will be migrated to the new service once they have logged in. Please see the News section for more information.
If you would like to access your medical records, book appointments or request repeat medications online then we would like to ask that you complete the following 2 steps:
1) Online registration
Please click on the following link https://www.patientaccess.com/ to register online:
Once this is done please complete Step 2
2) Complete the activation form
Available to pick up from the Practice or you can download it here. Please ensure you bring along your valid ID to the reception desk and the form.
It is important that you do BOTH steps as the patient access online registration will be incomplete and you will NOT be able to gain access.
The forms can also be found in the Reception Foyer near the Information board.
Issues with patient access?
- Forgotten your password or User ID?
- Account locked?
- Not sure how to register to get an account?
If so - please ask to speak to Daniel Smith our Receptionist/Administrator at Lowther Medical Centre who will assist you with your query/registration or alternatively click on the link below for support.