Please click on link at the bottom of this page for details of the E-School Nurse Video Clinic.
Please note – this service is only available for parents/carers/professionals to refer into
Each appointment slot is about one child and one health problem.
A health problem is defined as a physical or mental health difficulty which is affecting a child or young person’s ability to access school or everyday activities. Examples could be problems or concerns about:
- General health & development
- Continence – including night or daytime wetting, constipation or soiling
- Weight management – including under/overweight or diet/eating problems
- Substance misuse – including cigarettes, alcohol and drugs
- Sexual health – including puberty, contraception, sexually transmitted infections, sexuality
- Emotional health – including feeling sad, angry, anxious, self-harm, suicidal thoughts
- Existing health conditions – support with accessing services and care planning