Lowther Medical Centre

01946 692241

Lines open at 8.00am

Advice re Covid Vaccinations for Care Workers

If you are a Personal Assistant / Personal Care Worker in Cumbria (ie: employed by an individual to provide care, rather than employed by an organisation) there is a website for you to register to be called, in due course, for a Coronavirus vaccination.

Once you have filled out the form the information will be shared with the NHS and Cumbria County Council by DaCE Cumbria who are collecting the information.

The web address to access the form is: https://carlisledisability.org/pa-vaccination-survey/

Individuals who are employed by an organisation to provide personal care (eg: domiciliary care provider or third sector agency) should direct their requests to their employer.